Friday, August 26, 2011

Hmm, Interesting!

Remember the post I made about the Herobrine (almost) encounter? With the screenshot error? Well! Here's a story:


I grabbed some cooked porkchops from my chest in my house, because I was about to go on an adventure. I had my pickaxe, shovel, buckets, and compass all made of shiny iron. I walked out of my front door, closed it, and went a fair ways away from my house. I found  a spot that had 2 gray mushrooms near it and decided to dig there. (this story is in no way fiction) I dug about 3 blocks down, and I saw coal blocks. I thought nothing of it, and decided to continue on. I started to hear spiders hissing away. I dug only about 5 spaces over only to find a monster spawner! To think it was so close this whole time. I didn't have to dig through caves or anything, it was just there. So, to make an account of my discovery, I pressed F2 as quick as i could to try to take a screenshot of this moment. But the error came up. This is the second time i have gotten this error. The first time was when I was finding strange formations of land. Could this be a sign of Herobrine being near?


The way i took this screenshot was by pressing the FN button and PRT SC (print screen) and exporting it through paint. What do you guys think?


Written By Jaxun

No comments:

Post a Comment