Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Signs Of Herobrine?


Hello, all.
I have some fairly interesting minecraft news for you today.     This is an un-modified picture. It was found on top of a mountain on the highest tree in view.
It looks to be a ship or alien from the 8-bit game "Space invaders".
I did NOT build this.
You can tell how high it is by the clouds right next to it. How could this be? Sure dosen't seem like a coumputer could randomly generate this.

The second one is this.
     I came across this while exploring one day. Its not too far from my house.
I did NOT dig this. there are several caves branching off from the inside, and monsters (mostly creepers) come out of the caves. Creepy, i think.

Third, and this one is very strange, is this below.
I was just mining along through a computer-generated cave when this came along. (i added the torches though.)

There are more, which i will post pictures of at the end, but here is a story.
Okay, so it was night-time. Raining. I had my render distance on low, and there were a multitude of animals wandering outside, more than usual i would say. 
I was just hunting the pigs and cows, and obtainting their hide and steak.
Occassionally, the animals would just stare at me with their expressionless faces. I tried to take a screen-shot of this, because I thought it was pretty cute, but I ended up with this strange error message.  Something about an invalid render distance and java. 

Heres the rest of the pictures.


Written By Jaxun

No comments:

Post a Comment